BMWSportTouring

New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design

Posted By: Roadwolf Design

New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 07/21/15 07:23 PM

Looking for a new way to show off your ride?

How about a cool t-shirt that is great for wearing everywhere, especially when you are riding your Beemer?

Roadwolf Design, owned by a passionate rider and designer, has come up with a great shirt that showcases the latest R1200 series liquid-cooled GS and RT. The Performance Shirt (100% polyester and wicking) comes in four colors (True Red, Silver, Carolina Blue and White), two styles (short and long-sleeved), and two designs; these shirts have been tested in hot summer riding conditions and under the right gear will help keep you cool. The Standard Shirt (50% cotton and 50% polyester blend) comes in four colors (Red, Heather Gray, Carolina Blue and White), short sleeve only and two designs. The design is one color on the front and a small Roadwolf Design watermark on the upper collar on the back. The shirts (both Performance and Standard) comes in sizes Adult Small through Adult 3X.

So, how do you get yours?
These shirts will be sold through a pre-order process only. Due to the sizing, color, design, and style variables, these shirts will have a two week pre-order window. At the end of that time frame, that order batch will conclude and all orders placed up to that point will be sent into production. Allow for 7 business days from the end of the pre-order process to when your shirts will be shipped out to you. The next day after the two week pre-order process has concluded, a new one will begin, repeating every two weeks. This method of ordering and shipping allows for Roadwolf Design to have exactly on hand what you want shipped to you. The pre-order deadline date to have your order in will be clearly indicated in the shopping description at the time of purchase.

How much do they cost?
The Performance Shirts start out at $24.99 for AS-AXL (the A stands for Adult sizes) short sleeved, and $26.99 for AS-AXL long sleeved. Add $2.00 for A2X to each style (short and long sleeved). Add $4.00 for A3X to each style. The Standard Shirts start out at $19.99 for AS-AXL short sleeved. Add $2.00 for A2X. Add $4.00 for A3X. Just select your size from the pop-down menu in the shopping cart. The price is indicated there as well. At checkout, select your method of shipping (domestic or international). Also, FREE SHIPPING to US only. Add $6.00 for shipping internationally. It is as simple as that.

What about my bike? Will you do a design of my model?
The plan is do more of the R series, K series, F series and S series of BMWs. Up next will be the 2005-2013 R1200RT, R1150RT, R1100RT, 2015 S1000RR, K1600GTL, 2015 R1200R, 2015 R1200RS, F800GS, K1300S, and RNineT, in that order. More after that if enough interest exists.

http://www.store-roadwolfdesign.com

Chris

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 07/28/15 02:03 PM

Folks,

This is to announce that new bikes are being added above and beyond the initial RT-LC and GS-LC. The previous generation R1200RT (2005-2013) and 2004 R1150RT are now online to order. More in the coming week, so check back regularly. Thanks!

Chris
Roadwolf Design
Posted By: scout6

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/02/15 05:29 PM

Hi Chris. Got ready to order one for a buddy's Christmas gift. Any reason you are not using PayPal? I have gotten out of the habit of giving my digits away online.

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/03/15 09:10 PM

I can take Paypal... it's just that my e-commerce solution DOES NOT use Paypal out of the box. They are competitors (of a sort). My store is fully compliant and secure with at the latest web securities... but if you want to order via PayPal... you can send me your order to my Paypal account that I can email to you (my email is chris AT roadwolfdesign DOT COM... I tried to PM you but you are not set up to take PMs on this site for some reason. Thanks!

Chris

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/08/15 04:59 PM

Added today is the 1996-2001 R1100RT. Thanks everyone!
Posted By: rocks

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/08/15 09:17 PM

Thanks... just placed my order!

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/09/15 12:06 AM

Thanks Stephen!

A new bike almost done... this one is different and should shake the cobwebs of us boxer riders...

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/09/15 05:42 PM

And now, for something completely different:

Posted By: BFish

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/12/15 04:48 PM

just placed an order

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/13/15 12:17 AM

Thanks Brian...

BTW, the first pre-orders are ready to mail, save for a few stragglers that the screen printer missed. Those should go out this Friday after they get printed.

Thanks for all that ordered! I hope you like the shirts and look on the site regularly to see new bikes show up... up next, the 2008-2013 R1200GS.

Chris
Posted By: TEWKS

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/17/15 05:33 PM

No matter how hard she tried, wink my six year old could not make me look like Mr. Insley. grin Nice shirt though! thumbsup

Pat

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 08/18/15 11:17 PM

Looking great Pat!

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 09/01/15 09:32 PM

Folks, the new 2014 R1200GSA, 2010 R1200GS and 2012 K1600GTL are now available on the site:

http://www.store-roadwolfdesign.com

Thanks again for the support from those on the board that have ordered!

Chris

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 09/03/15 11:42 PM

A note on the pricing of these shirts. Due to increased production and shipping costs, I have had to change slightly my price structure. So I have adjusted the pricing on my site. See below for new pricing:

How much do they cost?
The Performance Shirts start out at $29.99 for AS-AXL (the A stands for Adult sizes) short sleeved, and $31.99 for AS-AXL long sleeved. Add $2.00 for A2X to each style (short and long sleeved). Add $4.00 for A3X to each style. The Standard Shirts start out at $24.99 for AS-AXL short sleeved. Add $2.00 for A2X. Add $4.00 for A3X. Just select your size from the pop-down menu in the shopping cart. The price is indicated there as well. At checkout, select your method of shipping (domestic or international). Also, FREE SHIPPING to US only. Add $8.00 for shipping internationally. It is as simple as that.

Thanks for the support folks!

Chris

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 09/28/15 07:20 PM

New shirts have been added to the store. Several new bike models now have been added to round out the number of shirts to 11. PLUS a new Boxer Power Heritage shirt. Soon to come this week is a 2015 S1000RR Motorsport Colored shirt on Black and White shirts. Check them out! Thanks for the support!

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 12/14/15 09:09 PM

Fans of the BMW shirts from Roadwolf Design, Good news for that last minute gift for Christmas! For immediate delivery, there are a good number of shirts in select colors, sizes, shirt materials, sleeve lengths and BMW models (2014 R1200RT, 2005-2013 R1200RT, 2004 R1150RT, 1996 R1100RT, 2013 R1200GS, 2015 S1000R, Boxer Power Heritage shirt, and 2015 S1000RR Motorsport). These shirts will be sold only through eBay and are in stock now, so, first come, first served (look up seller roadwolfdesign or search roadwolf design to find the shirts ). Orders go out the next day after the order is received. If you miss out or don't have your size, you can always order at the regular site: http://www.store-roadwolfdesign.com

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=roadwolf+design&rt=nc
Posted By: marcopolo

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 03/15/16 12:51 PM

Good looking shirts, though I was disappointed to see that for the vast majority of bike models you do not offer the shirts in black (just the S1000RR).

I was hoping to find a SS performance shirt for my new GS Adventure in black. Oh well, maybe it's something you'll consider in future.
Posted By: RoadWolf

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 03/18/16 12:15 PM

Mark, thanks for asking... unfortunately, the design doesn't work against dark colors. It would look like a negative film exposure. I would have to create a separate file to screen print on dark colors (a key line and change the art somewhat) and it would add to my production costs. But, you never know.

Chris
Posted By: marcopolo

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 03/19/16 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: RoadWolf
Mark, thanks for asking... unfortunately, the design doesn't work against dark colors. It would look like a negative film exposure. I would have to create a separate file to screen print on dark colors (a key line and change the art somewhat) and it would add to my production costs. But, you never know.

Chris

Thanks, Chris.

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 03/22/16 12:25 AM

New from Roadwolf Design is a shirt featuring the 2016 BMW R1200R. This is a high quality black 100% cotton shirt with a cutting edge graphic screen printed (no digital printing on any of my shirts offered) in four colors. These shirts are sold on a pre-order basis only. After the April 8, 2016 pre-order window closes, these go into production and then ship out worldwide. Production takes about 10 business days. FREE shipping via USPS to the US only! International orders are accepted as well. This is the first in a new line of highly conceptualized and detailed BMW shirts from my design firm. I am an avid BMW RT rider and graphic designer of over 25 years. I love combining my two loves of riding and design. It is my pleasure to share that with the BMW riding community. Soon to come, more models. And also check out my other shirts as well.

So, check it out here: http://www.store-roadwolfdesign.com/stor...ds-april-8-2016

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 06/08/16 09:09 PM

Hello fellow BMW motorcycle enthusiasts,

The last pre-order ending on April 8 was the most recent opportunity to order the BMW shirts for the time being. I am currently revamping my production means and supplier with the ability to do real time fulfillment on each order. I am in the final phases of selecting the method and process. With that being said, I still have several designs that are available to order now using the existing pre-order process. Check them out here:

http://www.store-roadwolfdesign.com/roadwolf-shirts/

Thanks to all the customers from all over the world that have ordered these shirts. It has been my pleasure to share by passion for both design and bikes to my fellow BMW riders. More designs are in the mix soon. Thanks!

Chris
Posted By: Exploreinman

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 09/19/16 12:58 PM

Hi Chris,

When's the next time you're going to make an order? I like to place one.

Thanks,
Posted By: RoadWolf

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 10/02/16 01:17 AM

Thanks for asking... I am in the process of re-doing my shirt supplier and ordering process. When I get it ironed out, I will be posting details here.

Chris
Posted By: TyTass

Re: New BMW RT-LC and GS-LC shirts are now available from Roadwolf Design - 05/15/17 01:11 PM

Hi Chris,

It was great to finally meet you at Eurosport Asheville this past Friday!

Cheers!
© 2017 BMWSportTouring Forums