IGNORED

Craigslist find of the day

TEWKS

Comes with the whole kit, heated jackets, gloves, helmet etc.

The single wide in the pic probably putting some buyers off. I know I like to go to the seller's house, and look around. If the place, his cars, kids etc. are a mess, then I'll move on. But if you think about it, trailer life makes a lot of sense, if it allows you to ride around the country for extended periods, on a really nice BMW. I know people who live in a great big house they don't need, and yet they "can't afford" to take a reasonable vacation once in a while. One thing's for sure: Life's too short to NOT be doing what you really want to do.

The part I'm impressed with, is where it says he's got 900 miles on that thing....

That's probably just like two tanks of diesel...

Alternator cooling shouldn't be any problem.

Edit... found a video of it running.

In the ad it has a Wisconsin plate. That looks a Utah plate in the video.

Edited by avu3

That is low miles. Asking a premium price, IMO. No mention of brake or fuel line replacements or aftermarket shocks. But a good looking bike and has a Big Mak tank bag!

Mileage is a funny thing on a Beemer. You buy a low mileage one like this, put 40,000 miles on it and the value drops but you could consider them cheap miles. :grin:

Edited by Bud

1938 Chrysler Imperial. "I don't really have to sell it, but it will make the divorce easier."

LINK

Seems to me, if you're getting a divorce, then keep the darn thing...

1938 Chrysler Imperial. "I don't really have to sell it, but it will make the divorce easier."

LINK

Seems to me, if you're getting a divorce, then keep the darn thing...

Perhaps the value of the car is a point of contention and he doesn't want to argue about it in court. Or perhaps it's her car and he's selling it behind her back in hopes she'll make good on her threat to leave him if he doesn't keep his hands off her Chrysler ;)

NAKED & Stealth Ninja 600 link

00d0d_bF1cDedWRGl_600x450.jpg

NAKED & Stealth Ninja 600 translation: I crashed this bike multiple times and destroyed the plastics on all sides.

My buddy had one which I got to ride a bit. If memory serves me right she wasn't going to push your eyeballs in on acceleration but, was smooth as a silk pillow. :grin:

Pat

Lone_RT_rider

Connie's have always been the budget sport tourer. I have a good friend in Michigan who had one in the progression to get his first RT. He really had a great time on that bike.

Dennis Andress

It would be nice to have. I know Laney would love it... But, I'm not sure of the usefulness of a bike that sits in the living room.

It would be nice to have. I know Laney would love it... But, I'm not sure of the usefulness of a bike that sits in the living room.

Speaking from experience, a beautiful motorcycle becomes a work of art and something that stirs the soul when it sits in one's home.

Having it someplace out of the ordinary (like in your living room) make your relatives think you are a bit crazy.

Having had one that hung upside down from the ceiling I can say there is nothing like it.

T.M.Roe: "Having had one that hung upside down from the ceiling I can say there is nothing like it."

Hey, T.M., got any pictures of that to share?

I have few paper copies but unfortunately they are packed away.

I had it hung in an open staircase from the second floor ceiling. It got a lot of crazy looks.

BTW, at the base of the stairs was my KTM dirt tracker. (kids used it as a coat rack in the winter).

It recently went up for auction in Vegas. https://www.mecum.com/lots/LV0118-315465/1975-ktm-250-flat-track-kenny-roberts/

Sorry I let that one get away.

Speaking from experience, a beautiful motorcycle becomes a work of art and something that stirs the soul when it sits in one's home.

Having it someplace out of the ordinary (like in your living room) make your relatives think you are a bit crazy.

Having had one that hung upside down from the ceiling I can say there is nothing like it.

Classic Bill Murray I know, I know . . . . "Classic Bill Murray" is redundant.

Edited by workin' them angels

Not knowing the mileage, who knows if this is a find or not?

http://marketplace.bmwmoa.org/classified/2013-bmw-r1200gs-adventure-jessie-luggage-dual-sport-motorcycles-for-sale-listing-7235.aspx

2013 BMW R1200GS ADVENTURE *JESSIE LUGGAGE* Dual Sport Motorcycles for Sale, 2013 TRIPLE BLACK R1200GS ADVENTURE...HEATED GRIPS, ESA, WUNDERLICH ADJUSTABLE WINDSHIELD, BAR RISERS, BLACK DOG SKID PLATE, RIGID LIGHTS, JESSIE LUGGAGE, MORE GOODIES..