IGNORED

Craigslist find of the day

TEWKS

Jeez, if my wife sees that, I'll be dragging that dang thing around with two little spoiled dogs inside, sleeping on great big pillows...

• 2 weeks later...

Branded Title: a title for a vehicle that has been paid off as a total loss by an Insurance company. Either from a collision, flood, or stolen. It can also mean a Lemon Law vehicle. "Branded" to alert future buyers of the cars history. A branded car will likely NOT have any manufacturer warranty in effect. The resale value is very much diminished. Insurance can be a problem.

That is very tastefully done. Wonder if it has the silly 80 mph spedo? What a joke on a machine that can eclipse 80 in about 5 seconds.

Dennis Andress
Branded Title: a title for a vehicle that has been paid off as a total loss by an Insurance company. Either from a collision, flood, or stolen. It can also mean a Lemon Law vehicle. "Branded" to alert future buyers of the cars history. A branded car will likely NOT have any manufacturer warranty in effect. The resale value is very much diminished. Insurance can be a problem.

California called that a Salvage title. Insurance companies pay 50% or less on claims...

This isn't any kind of Craigslist Deal, but it is a photo for a bike that's For Sale on Craigslist.

So, how long did it take you to say WTF?.

00c0c_7cL0pgE0h7t_600x450.jpg

0.5 sec. Probably one of those "selling for a friend" deals. :ohboy:

This isn't any kind of Craigslist Deal, but it is a photo for a bike that's For Sale on Craigslist.

A new york second.

The bags mounted backwards, on the wrong side, and at an unnatural angle. What I want to know is HTH they got them mounted that way?

I kind of thought he did it on purpose, every styling cue on that bike is WTF? Bit of a feng shui thing going on there : )

BTW I like the bike, one of the better sport/sport-tourers ever, I just think Chris Bangle wandered over to the M/C dept. and mistakenly got in the studio that day. :grin:

Edited by roadscholar

For a short while back around 1966 or so gas stations around Milwaukee, WI started to have a small fleets of Honda 50cc and 90cc bikes that they would rent by the hour to pretty much anyone. It seems that particular business model was short-lived. As you might imagine almost all the bikes were scraped up on both sides pretty quickly, and for some odd reason many returned with grass and weeds sticking out of the undercarriage. :dontknow:

A neighbor kid had one that he put a knobby on, when we went over a bump the tread would drag inside of the fender and stall the bike. Good times