I did it myself twice. I used a hot-air gun to soften the Loctite, being sure I got plenty of heat in.
I used new bolts and the correct loctite because i don't take risks with brake systems.
I did all the work off the bike and had no problems with leverage. Be sure your hex-keys fit properly - I use Hex bits with my socket set. As I said before, plenty of rest is the key to this job. Get it hot enough to soften the thread-lock and the job is straightforward, Not enough heat and you round-out the hex socket in the bolt - I found that once the fixings were hot enough, it took no more than firm pressure to unscrew the bolts. I also found some light corrosion under the disc mounting points - I cleaned these off with metal polish then touched up the surface with an alodine pen (because I had one - they are not cheap! See here
It is important that these mounting surfaces are flat otherwise the disk can be warped.
All-in-all, not a difficult job provided you use the heat. I avoid using flames to heat the parts as this can easily damage the powder-coat on the wheel.