IGNORED

Howdy

Roadwarrior

Hello everyone. I just joined the forum. Looking to trade ride intel, tech tips and general moto-chatter. I live in Northern Calif. with an '06 R1200RT and three female overseers -- my wife, my daughter and a pizza-loving black lab named Molly.

Been riding for years. Started with motocross as a young lad and fell into street and sport riding later on. Discovered BMW and sport touring more recently. Most of my trips have been within California but I've ventured out to Oregon, Nevada and Arizona. Always plotting the next big ride.

My last bike was an R1150RT.

Edited by Roadwarrior

Welcome RW - I too purchased a used 05 R1200RT (six years ago). The 05 and 06 are basically the same bike so i am sure you will really like it. I found the saddle most uncomfortable so i changed it out and also got aftermarket shocks for it. At that point it became a completely different bike (in a great way) so if you are riding stock equipment, it might be something that down the road you want to consider.

Be safe, enjoy ...

Welcome!

I've never met a Lab that didn't love pizza. It might be genetic. :lick:

Or anything else available that it can reach! I sure miss my Labrador.....best friend I ever had.

Welcome.

I have a pup named Molly also, her weakness is my oatmeal stout. If I don't keep it out of reach or my eye on her she gets into it quick. Odd dog.....