IGNORED

New RT

Rinkydink

I posted earlier about getting one more new scoot and trying to decide between an RT and 1600. Of course with my age (60) and other factors including some board member's input as well as owning two RTs already, RT it is. I don't have a local dealer so my question is....what are the odds of getting a new RT without the sound system but still getting a good bit of the other bells and whistles? Is that even possible?

Talk to your dealer. I wouldn't be surprised if the sound is a part of most option packages, and some bells/whistles may be unavailable outside of a package. If it's even possible to get your preferred set of options (it may not be) you're almost certainly talking about a special order which may require a large and/or nonrefundable deposit. Chances of finding one on ANY dealer's floor are probably zero.

It is possible to have a bike made with almost any option combination you want, but you will need to wait a several weeks for it to be produced and shipped. Bikes already in the showroom will likely have been ordered with the audio system and other options to increase the dealer's profit. The BMW " Build Your Own " site usually gives you some idea of the possibilities, but it currently is not set up for the 2017 models, and it is too late to order a 2016.

Talk to a dealer.

Edited by lkraus