IGNORED

Cedar Key XIII

It is that time of year again.

For Tallman’s 13th Annual Cedar Key Lunch/Weekend.

On behalf of Tim “Tallman”, Ken and I am inviting everyone to Cedar Key, FL for meet, greet, tire kicking and lunch again on

Saturday, January 28, 2017, on Dock Street @11:30 AM.

I will post a specific location after I talk with the restaurants, as Hurricane Hermine has done a lot of damage.

But hey, it is on Dock Street, so you can see everyplace at one time.

:grin::wave:

Cedar Key Lodging

Cedar Key Info

Cedar Key is an old time Florida community.

A great place to kick back and get on island time, catch up with friends, and have some excellent vittles.

Contact Ken (Kinsley) for a possible sunset happy hour on Friday evening, for those staying 2 nights.

You and he can decide on a dinner place for Friday and Saturday, then.

Saturday meal lunch TBA. @ 11:30

Saturday happy hour and dinner up.

This is the 13th annual get together. This event started in 2005 and is the second longest running event held in the same location.

Riders have come from Atlanta to S.C. to Miami to TN to Alabama and points in between.

Many are just day tripping from Jax/Tampa/Tally and other Florida locales, some of us hang around a day or two.

Check lodging link above if you want to overnight. Most if not all waterfront rooms requires 2 nights. There are also single night venues

and pet friendly options.

We are all hoping Tim (Tallman) and Beth (MsTallman) can also join us and bring McGruff to oversee the happy hours.

See you on the water.

Bernie and Ken

sNHeCetuZz8hJKAWNDEpbelDr-aNKZItVI2jt9h-LR-a4jDSH_WlFTxv3wfxXS_kFMqmcbarITtx3h1EAvBxUhHQR1TnznmFopwbQyCm1aMKlkmkZaAFulqW6QhxxLxUy2iz08kNv5X1QRtJTkmmc5v049NI3vwsxPLmTgyijWoJvNBvNLnEdNdMm5o65eRdgwVSK0QEROR4pNhLBOSFlv2ckrhwZiJX1q6izZwkqsrqupvOdIgycmMtzAsckqnlu5Pqn-Y_jJ_7jdBhsEy2I5gzAMb1iLLdMV7QMTkOluopB5JDqVc13x3lrEME44gyAlBCDCrQgS_5kLneTTjbyGYEUXlxBaMcYv9xBeIPNXdFnooglkFdtJiVyqfjJ_3EzG7QsQnl0c_wwWE_xJ4DUbvmZp199jLoofw5NFlmpY4LK-x-zF8n41W2IXJmJbHv_wDKjgWe876XtL-0FXaVYMU7xHklrVGsRn6-R0ltxBWMHVUGA5Z27RCXgdlgz2KpXgMru2Ur1DqcnxJpDYjqt50uJmfRV8WRf9ma67Dd4tQgibUprpBJdCfTuzmLcJcWDRTUtuseiHAuXMJv0mvHZE3bt3OL4Oz6jCuMe2JgnktTG6DPgw=w1672-h1254-no?.jpg

Picture courtesy of Bill W(Highway 41).

I called the restaurant this morning, where we had lunch last year and they are expecting us on January 28th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

I told them, that if we have a large crowd, I would give them a call back with a approximate head count, so if you are coming, either post here or send a PM or email or FaceBook, you know the drill. :wave:

Follow the link for address and more information.

Away From The World Cafe

Bernie and Ken,

Thanks guys.

Have internet again :P so back in the virtual world a bit.

Hoping to make it.

Another round of tests tomorrow.

I need Dr. House.

:grin:

Edited by tallman
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be there with the usual crew from BMW Riders of Tampa Bay. Early guess is about ten rider/eaters.

Edited by RichEdwards
I will be there with the usual crew from BMW Riders of Tampa Bay. Early guess is about ten rider/eaters.

Great, I was hoping you will bring a crowd.

The more the merrier.

Long range forecast has temps in the low

70's :grin:

Edited by tallman
  • 3 weeks later...
I called the restaurant this morning, where we had lunch last year and they are expecting us on January 28th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

I told them, that if we have a large crowd, I would give them a call back with a approximate head count, so if you are coming, either post here or send a PM or email or FaceBook, you know the drill. :wave:

Follow the link for address and more information.

Away From The World Cafe

Just a heads up, I called the restaurant and gave them another warning and told them to expect 15 to 30+ folks from BMWSportTouring for lunch after 11:30 AM and later.

The said no problem, bring them on.

Safe travels and I see you all on Saturday.

:wave:

Booked a room at the Faraway today. I guess that means I am coming this weekend.

Anyone besides Ken going to be there Friday night?

I have no list.

Let's plan on dinner around 6:30 if that works for you....some place with a crab cake :rofl:

Joel is busy with other things this weekend and Foot is still in stitches.

Joel is always too busy for Cedar Key. You must have told a good one for Foot to still be in stitches :wave:

Hope he can make it one day.

Those who do, seem to enjoy the old tyme Florida coastal village for what it is, and get a recharge that carries back to the "real world".

I know I do.

Love livin on island tyme...

suninhand-3.jpg

I have started a Check-In thread over at Ride Tales.

Please check in and add your comments and any pictures you care to share with the group.

Thank you and thank you all for coming out and making this a great event.

Let's do it again next year.