IGNORED

Galfer SS brake lines source

SinNH

I can't seem to find many sites selling the front/rear kit for my 00 RT.

Galfer has a funky site, nothing listed for by bike.

Anyone ever use "cyclebrakes.com" ?

You know what "they" say, the cheapest thing on a Beemer is the rider. Well the Galfers are quite a bit less expensive, about $175 vs 220. Both made in USA, and on this board and other bike forums both makes seen to work fine, but, I installed Spiegler lines in 2011 on my 09 Strom which is outside around the clock only when on the road, and the fittings are corroding already.

Thanks

You know what "they" say, the cheapest thing on a Beemer is the rider. Well the Galfers are quite a bit less expensive, about $175 vs 220. Both made in USA, and on this board and other bike forums both makes seen to work fine, but, I installed Spiegler lines in 2011 on my 09 Strom which is outside around the clock only when on the road, and the fittings are corroding already.

Thanks

Those seem like very good reasons!

I used cycle brakes for Galfers without any problem. I talked with Andy Schwartz. That was Sept. 2015

Edited by MT Wallet

Can't you also call galfer direct ?

You can also talk to your local motorcycle shop. One of the common, big suppliers, suppliers, Tucker Rocky handles the Galfer sets for the common BMW's and stocks them in their warehouses.

(In clear finish, no custom lengths of course)

Edited by Tri750
I used cycle brakes for Galfers without any problem. I talked with Andy Schwartz. That was Sept. 2015

Thanks all for the replies.

Great site.

MT Wallet, that's where I just ordered, 00 abs, shipped to NH=$160.

thanks,

Steve