IGNORED

Brake/Running LED Light

tsp

I need a recommendation for a "plain" LED tail/brake light group or small bar. I have the ezcan to control the flashing during braking and fast deceleration therefore I don't want the type that does that function like the Skene P3 and Hyperlites. I just need bright LEDs (red of course) and I'll set the ezcan to control them.

TIA,

tsp

2016 R1200RT

2008 K1200S

1998 VT1000R

I am using a set from www.superbrightleds.com

1156 CAN Bus LED Bulb - 26 SMD LED Tower - BA15S Retrofit Red

They ARE bright!! I bought two load resistors, but only one

was enough to cancel the light out warning on board. I didn't

know that, but the load resistors get very HOT!! Watch where you

mount them. Wish i knew...

Thanks. I got a 2016 RT so all the rear lights are LED. I want an LED bar to use as a running light and a brake light and controlled by the ezcan.

Lots of options at the site you shared. Thanks.

tsp

I need a recommendation for a "plain" LED tail/brake light group or small bar. I have the ezcan to control the flashing during braking and fast deceleration therefore I don't want the type that does that function like the Skene P3 and Hyperlites. I just need bright LEDs (red of course) and I'll set the ezcan to control them.

I've installed Hyperlites on all my RTs over the years (red running/brake + amber turn). They're well made and well placed using their license plate bracket - simple install. Mine are hardwired using positaps and I chose not to install their flashing-brake device, but you can choose to have Ezcan control the brake flash. I'm not sure if turnsignal wiring can go through Ezcan.