IGNORED

::..rEMEMBERING gLENO - today..::

hANNAbONE

I remember like it was yesterday when I got the call that changed so many lives. I thought we'd never get used to the idea that he's gone. But we've settled into it, mostly because he left behind so many wonderful memories, so many friends, so many great times. He opened his home countless times to so many of us. He opened his heart to all of us. He barbecued with a passion that still leaves my skills wanting. There are so many fantastic people on this board. But if there was ever a heart among us more open than his, more willing to share, I haven't met them yet. I still have the audio file from his cell phone's voice mail, and hearing his voice now and then takes me back and brings me joy.

"Hi, this is Glen's phone. You tell me, and I'll tell Glen. Wait for the tone."

10 years now. Oh, the wonderful experiences we've all been shorted, because his life was shorted.

134642174-L.jpg

All I know is every time I think of him I smile and chuckle (still about twice a week).

Forever young in our hearts and memories.

Miss you, Brother!

Lone_RT_rider

Ten years.... Jesus.

Miss you man. Hammerin on the loud handle whenever I can and smiling every time I think of you.

Shawn

It doesn't seem possible 10 years have past. I hope the sign, the second one, is still there.

I didn't make it to the last fall Torrey, but I saw it was still there for Spring of 2016.
It doesn't seem possible 10 years have past. I hope the sign, the second one, is still there.

I'm told it is. And if it ever isn't, I have another one ready to go.

Knowing the lives he touched here; just think about his circle of friends he has made up there. Endless friends.

He is one of a kind.