IGNORED

New R1200RS in the garage

NWBeemerBoy

NWBeemerBoy

Thursday I picked up a 2016 White/Lupine Blue RS. Woot! I still have the 2004 RT and not quite sure what to do with it. It needs a full service and the brake unit hasn't been serviced in 5 years. It still seems to work fine but it's WAY overdue. It could use some new tupperware too. I guess I've got time now to make it a project bike. Decisions decisions. Well, for the time being I guess I'll focus on enjoying the RS!

Congrats on the new ride.

Get the RT serviced and brake flush and sell it,now that riding season is here.

With the new bike,you will find the old one will be just sitting,collecting dust.

JR356

Agree with JR356. Get your '04 tuned up and sell it. Congrats on your new purchase. Post some photos when you get a chance.

I was stationed in Germany when the new RS was released and got up close and personal with it. I needed a mop to clean the drool up behind me. Love the look of this moto! Congrats on your new ride.

NWBeemerBoy

So I got side cases, a top cas, a tank bank and the Navigator 6. Any other "must have" farkle? I was thinking of engine guards but that's weight, the bike is insured so...

I wanted a new RS. Just did not want to buy new. I am hoping there will be some nice used units come Nov 2018 - Feb 2019 and I can pick one up then. We will see.