IGNORED

Yhrottle side signals no workey

SKYGZR

Clutch side is fine & using the hazards, only the clutch side flashes. No indicator on the dash either for the throttle side.

Any hints where to start? Relay perhaps?

Check the relay but also check that the connectors and wires aren't grounding on anything (look for breaks or anything that might be contacting metal in areas where there could be wear/tear).

I have aftermarket LED signals that came with connectors that didn't have proper insulators. When they would accidentally ground inside my fairing (I have an RT), one signal side would drop out like yours.

Were working fine last time I rode it (a couple weeks ago) & haven't done any work on the machine since then..so i'm leaning towards the relay being the culprit.

Shiny Side Up
Check the relay but also check that the connectors and wires aren't grounding on anything (look for breaks or anything that might be contacting metal in areas where there could be wear/tear).

This is my thought as well. Had a similar problem on my FJR and it was being caused by a worn spot in the wiring harness just below the triple tree. Wire (hot) was grounding out against a section of the frame. Never did blow a fuse, just no turn signal.