IGNORED

Nelson-Rigg UV-2000 Half Cover

narcosis

This is the fourth cover I've owned and hands down the best for my purposes. I commute to work daily and like to keep the sun and rain off the bike. With the half cover I can put it on immediately after parking with no fear of melting the material on the engine or exhaust. Really good fit for a generic product. I bought the XL size which fits pretty snugly over the bike, fully covering the top case and the tops of the side cases. The cover packs up very compactly. I took it with me to the UnRally...would not have taken my BMW brand full cover as it takes up a lot of space. Anyway, I think most of y'all already knew this was a great cover but I like it so much I thought I'd share my opinion.

Ditto. Had two years of daily commuter use before I retired, though only occasional use since, but still looks new at seven years old. Elastics are still strong. Also less expensive than most other brands.

This is the fourth cover I've owned and hands down the best for my purposes. I commute to work daily and like to keep the sun and rain off the bike. With the half cover I can put it on immediately after parking with no fear of melting the material on the engine or exhaust. Really good fit for a generic product. I bought the XL size which fits pretty snugly over the bike, fully covering the top case and the tops of the side cases. The cover packs up very compactly. I took it with me to the UnRally...would not have taken my BMW brand full cover as it takes up a lot of space. Anyway, I think most of y'all already knew this was a great cover but I like it so much I thought I'd share my opinion.

I use the same cover for my '04 RT. Park the bike at the office and slap the cover on in about 5 seconds. Keeps the sun, rain and prying eyes off the bike.

Great product. Great value

RPG