IGNORED

Look Who It Is!

Kathryn Hill

In the few years I've been riding I've had very good luck with wx. This trip is making up for it. Rode the bike out of FRA cargo on the 9th in rain. It hasn't stopped since. No pics/worse than usual. Does the sun still come out? Has anyone seen it lately in the states? :dopeslap::cry:

Marty,

Bad news about the rain.......to cheer you up, here's a photo I took last week whilst riding the Suzuki Burgman in the Algarve.........

IMG_1488-L.jpg

By the way, the pink crash helmet belonged to my wife......in case you were wondering.... :grin:

I hope the weather brightens up for you buddy.

Steve

In the few years I've been riding I've had very good luck with wx. This trip is making up for it. Rode the bike out of FRA cargo on the 9th in rain. It hasn't stopped since. No pics/worse than usual. Does the sun still come out? Has anyone seen it lately in the states? :dopeslap::cry:

I hope things improve. The whole season here was affected by forest fires and road closures. Then there was the whole hurricane/tropical storm issue in the SE US.

I see David Swift is getting shut out from some passes by snow in the Alps.

Here's to some better weather :beer::beer:

Mike Cassidy

Both of you guy are heartless! Can't you even feel a little sorry for the old guy?

I'm currently inundated with reading assignments and have two papers due next week. I'd rather be riding in Poland!

Thanks MB, the sun came out today so all is well. I never sat on a moto till I was 59 so I've got to push hard to try and catch some of the youngsters. :wave: