IGNORED

Who's In for the Un?

eddd

Link

Larry will be announcing the event site very soon, but since we already know the dates and area of the country I'm getting a jump on a list of who's coming. This is not a registration list but simply a one-click place to find out who will be attending.

Use this thread to keep me updated or you can send me a PM. The list in the link is a read-only document.

I need your name, your board name, and the names of non-members who will be attending with you.

If you choose not to have your name listed...no problem. We'll just be surprised (happy? elated? indifferent? alarmed? suspicious? mortified?) when you show up.

Edited by eddd

I don't know where we'll be living or how we will make it work, but I'm going to say Jeremiah and I are in.

So that's Josh Szurszewski, me, plus one will-be nine year old.

The link worked for me. (Viewing the list. Guessing that only Eddd can edddit it.) :grin:

Same here. So if Eddddd is updating from posts on this list, I'm ... IN

Sorry that I didn't make it clear before that the link is to a read-only spreadsheet. Please leave the requested names on a post in this thread or send them to me in a PM.

Ed

After 48 years of working, I'll have next summer off. I'd like to swing by. Awaiting the announcement.

Unless a return visit to Bolivia beckons..... :grin:

MB>

Me and my GF are in!

NickInSac

Nick Hromyak (RT)

Sharon Garcia (Can Am Spyder)

:clap:

Sent you a PM too.

Edited by NickInSac

I am in

Board Name randy

Name randy etheridge

I will be trailering out, so I will have truck and trailer for any emergency pick ups.

Edited by randy
  • 2 weeks later...
IN.

FlyingFinn

Mikko Sannala

If Mikko is IN Peg and I will have to pencil it in on our calendar. This should make a nice introduction to retirement Sign us up EDDD

Russ

Edited by RT Russ
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I just wanted to tweak my handlers at Witless Protection/Relocation for giving me a dull name like Ronald Barthelme. It could have been worse, they tried to name me Ed Grafwallner, but I declined. Who would believe such a silly name like that?

Id like to go, Im WOULD BE an UN-VIRGIN !! Is there more information somewhere? RB99

The threads here will give you the basics: Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got a room. What happened to the dinner thread?!?!

Whip mentioned a dinner and he needed volunteers. Depending on the day, I might volunteer. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm planning on going.

If I can get a room. They don't seem to answer today. So I'll try tomorrow.

And if all the other contingencies, such as, I'm still alive and all that.

When you get old, you never know how long you are going to last.

dc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is another link to the updated list: Link

The list is only to let others know who plans on attending. If you choose not to have your name listed...no problem. We'll just be surprised (happy? elated? indifferent? alarmed? suspicious? mortified?) when you show up.

If you want to be on the list I need your name, your board name, and the names of non-members who will be attending with you. You can send this in a PM.

The list is read-only.

Edited by eddd
  • 2 weeks later...

IN. Just booked a cabin. Will be bringing riding buddies Lynn & Boun Brown (who rode with me to the last UN) and Bill Chedsey from Texas.

I put in reservations at the Gulch for Sunday through Saturday. Wife asks "Why aren't we going down there on Saturday? I guess I'll probably make another reservation for Saturday night in Rapid.

Nice to have a wife who wants to ride her own. :-)