IGNORED

Who's In for the Un?

eddd

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like I'm in. Riding the hot plains with Mikko. Room reservation made for Monday thru Thursday.

Great!! Looking forward to seeing and perhaps getting in a ride together. Long time since the Un at Lake Topaz.

• 3 weeks later...

Link

Larry will be announcing the event site very soon, but since we already know the dates and area of the country I'm getting a jump on a list of who's coming. This is not a registration list but simply a one-click place to find out who will be attending.

Use this thread to keep me updated or you can send me a PM. The list in the link is a read-only document.

I need your name, your board name, and the names of non-members who will be attending with you.

If you choose not to have your name listed...no problem. We'll just be surprised (happy? elated? indifferent? alarmed? suspicious? mortified?) when you show up.

In for Tasker (Tasker Day).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OK, I'm in, if I have to.

No registration thread?

Who's paying for the T's, supper and stickers?

Let me know if you need a room, the property is booked but I have extra reservations.

No sign up just show up

Edited by Whip

I'm set for a room Whip, thanks much. I booked early.

I thought your earlier note about no T's etc was made in jest, thus my comment on the registration etc.

I can see now that the only purpose of the 'IN' tracking is to get an estimate of how much food to buy for the group dinner.

I always thought that one of the top purposes of a 'registration' and it's fees was to collect $ to keep the board hosting service alive.

The site must be flush or some of the supper charges will go to the site. Or is it now depending on it's members individual support through donation? Just curious........we have to keep this place ALIVE

Cheers from BC.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like LInda and I will be bowing out of the UN. I have stopped riding road and hopefully my bike will be sold soon. Hope everyone has a great time. Please remove us from the attendee list.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump: There have been a few that have had to drop out, so you might want to check the list.

And before you get too excited...graydud, I mean graydude, is still on the list. :lurk:

I am going to put on a show on how not to plan a trip! Had plans to go when announced, but there are some family matters that could still intervene. Have the new tires, brake pad, spark plugs, air filter, and so on ready to install.....But simply cannot make the commitment! It will be a last minute effort and not getting a room somewhere might be the end of that effort.....

I do want to go!

I will save a bed for ya

Hopefully it meets your expectations.

Luxury-Disney-Princess-Canopy-Bed-Set-With-Drapes.jpeg

I love your new bedroom collection EDDDDD. Really brings out your inner self.

Ed, you can cross my name off the list.

Other stuff came up and I'm out.

Bummer.

+1

Was looking forward to seeing you and riding with ya.

Well, I was never officially "in" so I cannot say I am "out". But I won't make it this year.....Too many hurdles at the moment.

I will miss y'all!