This is a quick quiz for all who attended FART. The answers are obvious.
1. These objects were found next to my trailer in the parking lot.
a. Remains of some spell cast by the Blairsville witch to make sure my bike didn't start.
b. Something left there by Harley riders.
c. The result of "one too many".
d. An attempt to open beers by someone who wasn't very good at it.
2. The person who was responsible, right before he did it said:
a. Here hold my beer.
b. Watch this.
c. I know what I'm doing.
d. Hey, I know how, I just opened my own.
3. The reason it didn't work on the next two tries is:
a. Someone did hold his beer.
b. No one bothered to watch.
c. He didn't know what he was doing.
d. Past performance is no guarantee of future success.
4. The beers were:
a. Local craft brew.
b. Any "light" beer
c. Bottled with defective glass
d. Expensive beers imported at great cost from other states
A hint for those who find the answer too difficult.
5. The responsible person lives in which state?
6. The responsible person serves which function on BMWST?
a. Forum fool
b. A bad example
c. One of the usual suspects.
Give yourself 10 points for each correct answer.
For an additional 500 bonus points, how many unicorns were stuck on Black Beauty that night.
The member with the highest score will receive a special prize that will be treasured for years to come.