IGNORED

Dual Sport Class Oct 24

Selden

Although this is a street-oriented forum, I know that a significant number of you also play in the dirt, and live in the great metropolitan Atlanta area, so this may be of interest. I signed up for this class this week (three slots remain open):

Honda Rider Education Center, 1500 Morrison Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30009

Course Type: Introduction To Dual Sport Riding

(experience needed--no first time riders)

Start Date: 10/24/17 [Tuesday]

Start Time: 7:45am-3:30pm

All Safety Gear Provided

Open Seats: 3

Fee          Out of State Fee

$125.00    $125.00

Course Description: info:

Adult Introduction To Dual Sport Riding

Call if you have questions! 770-442-2043

This IS NOT a course for First Time Riders!! Need to be proficient handling larger offroad bikes

Bring your own Dual Sport OR ride one of our CRF250L

Trails are somewhat tight...first time dual sporters may want to use our bikes

NOTE: Ride at own Risk. MSF/Honda will not be responsible for any damage to your machine if you so choose to use it.

5 Days notice needed for any cancellations

7:45-3:30pm

ALL Gear & Bikes Provided

Must be comfortable with the basic fundamentals of riding

Must have some level of offroad riding experience

HIGHLY recommended to take the Dirtbike School First!!!

SPECIAL NOTES:

Having some street experience does not always transfer to riding in the dirt or taking this trail riding course. We highly recommend Street RIders need to take the Basic DBS FIRST before this course.

If it has been 6 or more months since you have taken the Basic Course AND you have not ridden at all since taking your Basic Dirtbike we HIGHLY recommend taking the Basic DBS before registering for this course.

The Introduction to Trail Riding is the next level DirtBike School course designed to familiarize riders with riding off-road on actual trails. The ITR course builds on the knowledge developed in the Basic course and teaches more advanced riding skills.

Dirt Bike School Coaches will guide ITR students through lessons including:

Sand, Mud, Ledges, Whoops, Steep Hills, Rock beds & Hills, Stream crossings, Single track, and much more!!

All Safety Gear. Gas and Bikes included.

Bring Sack Lunches, lots of water, and long thick socks

I took the basic off road course ~15 years ago, and it was very useful — apart from a few adolescent jerks doing rooster tails. This is an adults-only course, so I hope to improve my skills without distractions.

I took this course about seven years ago it was an awesome course I will say I took my big 450 bike and by lunch time I parked it and changed overto their smaller lighter 250 it is a very difficult course and instructors were awesome