IGNORED

Bike Cover 2004 R1150RT

Bimmer-Biker

Looking for a recommendation for an Outdoor Bike Cover that would be used daily. Typical Seattle weather lots of rain and not much snow.

Bims —

Tried the search function? A search for ‘cover' in subject only in forum ‘Bike Related Things' got LOTS of useful hits. Let us know if this doesn't work for you.

Bimmer,

It sounds like you're looking for a full cover to keep at the house. No help here. :dopeslap: But, if you're looking for a nice fitting half cover to carry on the bike and use on the road, this fits well.....Nelson-Rigg UV-2000. Size large for your bike. Cheap and packs small.

I bought a BMW all-weather cover when I bought my oilhead b/c I thought I would have to store it outdoors. Then I arranged indoor storage before I took delivery and never took the thing out of the bag.

It cost me $100. IM me if you'd like it. $50 +shipping.

part # 71 60 0 431 623

I can't provide a personal guarantee, because I never used it. But that is the bike for which I bought it.

did you try max's parts catalog?

http://www.maxbmwmotorcycles.com/fiche/PartsSearch.aspx?&searchtype=partnumber&parts=71%2060%200%20431%20623%0A

It shows that it is no longer available for sale. It also indicates that this cover fits both smaller and larger bikes. (including 1200ST and K1300R and R1200R) It does not specifically list the 1150RT. But it obviously is not a tightly fitted cover b/c it is labelled for several different bike sizes. Looks like this model has space for a top case.

you can also look at: http://www.maxbmwmotorcycles.com/fiche/DiagramsMain.aspx?vid=51765&rnd=07242017

This one is listed on the 04 1150rt fiche page under accessories, but the description only says is it fits 650/700/800 models.