IGNORED

Daytona BMW

Richard_D

Daytona and Orlando BMW has a new owner. He also owns Tampa BMW . His name is Aaron and is fixing up the building and will make it a friendly place to visit . He said give him until November to get thing ready. When Norm Nelson owned it , it was a great place to hang out and meet people as well as meet there for regular rides. Aaron said that will all be coming back and more. I for one am excited !

.....it was a great place to hang out and meet people as well as meet there for regular rides.

The BMW shop here used to be like that then got bought by the local MoCo dealer and it went waaaaaay downhill especially in terms of customer relations. It's changed locations three times and general managers several times in the past 8-10 years and while they're working at improving their image I wouldn't say they're any where close to how it was. Alas, things change and many local owners now ride up to southeast Denver where they feel more welcome.

That's good to know as dealerships can become a social focal point if the owners are willing to do so. My local dealer is putting up events and that makes for a good experience.

The local club has monthly meetings at the dealer too and now that it's getting cooler and our riding season is beginning more things will be going on.

;thumbsup;

Norm, yes.

Good old days.

Aaron, folks I know in Tampa seem to really like him.

Many positives.

I bet it is an improvement.

Give an update after things settle out.

Of course caveat is finding the right people with the skills and attitude to implement

Very cool. Just ordered some parts from there today, and the staff seam to pretty excited about the new owner. The parts department is also very mindful of prices, they double check the price they charge to the cost price. I went form paying $45+ for a oil pressure sensor and clips to paying 30.00.