IGNORED

November SECFF Lunch Ride

Please join Bernie (Bernie), (terryofperry) and me (Kinsley) on the 18th of November at 11:30am for the South East Comfort Food Finder's lunch:

Yoder's Restaurant

5252 GA-26, Montezuma, GA 31063

478-472-2024

32.29295, -83.97193

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

• 2 weeks later...
Please join Bernie (Bernie), (terryofperry) and me (Kinsley) on the 18th of November at 11:30am for the South East Comfort Food Finder's lunch:

Yoder's Restaurant

478-472-2024

32.29295, -83.97193

If you could move it to Oxford, MS, I could join you! That's probably as far east as I am going to make this year.

Yoder's Restaurant

478-472-2024

32.29295, -83.97193

If you could move it to Oxford, MS, I could join you! That's probably as far east as I am going to make this year.

Chris, we're working on the BMWST Virtual Lunch just for you :wave:

The great thing is we have removed all of the calories.

I can afford to eat a few less calories! But I am guessing a tailgate with Gus' Famous Fried Chicken is not the place to start!

In a few years when I retire, maybe I will be able to join y'all for lunch. Maybe visit my relatives down there in Georgia.

I know right? Can't catch a break! As it is in my back yard, 14 miles from my door to the restaurant door, wish I could say we planned the awesomeness of the weather for y'all but we all know better.

Ride safely, see ya tomorrow.

Terry

Wonderful day for a ride, beautiful weather, great food, enlightening conversation. Good to see everyone, enjoyed Bernie showing me some different roads around Lake Blackshear, always fun chasing him. Good turn out, Mike & DyAnne from Columbus, Ron M and the Tallahassee riders, my good friend and riding buddy Ron from Sylvania, the Atlanta connection of Ken, Joel, Chris, thanks for welcoming Keith who I invited, y'all weren't too rough on him, always good conversation with Marty, better weather this year (for which I am taking total credit) so Ken did not need a ride from his DAD, I know I am leaving folks out and I apologize for that, multiple tables make it hard to see. Hopefully someone got a group shot. Looking forward to the next one.

KwoFrPm.jpg

uek0IkU.jpg

WH7h6jA.jpg

rAfpQW8.jpg

2gs6HY9.jpg

MUjzS7c.jpg

Terry

Looks like a great turn out and exceptional weather! Great to see Marty back in the local swing of things after his riding across the pond.

Apart from not being a part of the gathering, must say I'm also a bit disappointed there's not a photo of The Jacksonville Jocund on his 2018 White Lightning.

Edited by workin' them angels
Looks like a great turn out and exceptional weather! Great to see Marty back in the local swing of things after his riding across the pond.

Apart from not being a part of the gathering, must say I'm also a bit disappointed there's not a photo of The Jacksonville Jocund on his 2018 White Lightning.

There just might be one of those Dave..

Terry

There just might be one of those Dave..

Terry

Sorry Dave, looks like the White Lighting washed out all the pictures of it and there is no evidence that this bike actually was at the lunch or really exists.

LOL :rofl:

luQUl0S.jpg

Terry was nice enough and risked the wellbeing of his camera and got a few shoots of.