IGNORED

Back on an Oilhead!

fatbob

I traded my beloved '04 RT in 2013 for my '13 R1200 GS. I have missed her ever since. So I just "rescued" an unloved '03 RT from a friend of mine. He didn't ride, clean, or maintain her either. The bike needed tires, battery, lots of seals and a thorough service and cleaning. Now she's in great shape at 49K and will at last get the riding an oilhead needs! Glad to be back on an Oilhead!!

congrats on the "new" ride. I picked up my first this past summer and hands down, I love the bike. There is something about the engine I really enjoy but cannot articulate.

There is something about the engine I really enjoy but cannot articulate.

in my opinion does a very good job at articulating the feeling. :revit::thumbsup:

Pat

I really love my '14 RT... but I have been having lustful thoughts about my 97 R1100S... loved that bike. So simple, so reliable, handled so well. No audio system .... guess that settles it.

There is something about the engine I really enjoy but cannot articulate.

in my opinion does a very good job at articulating the feeling. :revit::thumbsup:

Pat

:thumbsup:

Lone_RT_rider
I traded my beloved '04 RT in 2013 for my '13 R1200 GS. I have missed her ever since. So I just "rescued" an unloved '03 RT from a friend of mine. He didn't ride, clean, or maintain her either. The bike needed tires, battery, lots of seals and a thorough service and cleaning. Now she's in great shape at 49K and will at last get the riding an oilhead needs! Glad to be back on an Oilhead!!

I have an 1999 R1100RT as well as a 2008 R1200RT. I get it. :)