IGNORED

Bumper Stickers

Sonor

My wife saw a great Bumper Sticker the other day and just had to pass it along. It read, "Keep Tailgating and I will set off your Airbags."

So what you got?

Saw this once on an old Ford truck: "You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny"

Another one that used to be popular: "Envision Whirled Peas"

And one that was VERY popular in the '60's: "Watch my ass, not hers!"

There's the one that goes with that: "Come the rapture, can I have your car?"

I hate to say it, but this thread is a deceptively slippery slope. So many bumper stickers are political in some way (probably ought to include religion as political discussion).

Here's one nobody can disagree with: Keep Ballard Weird. (Ballard is a neighborhood in Seattle).

Here's one nobody can disagree with: Keep Ballard Weird. (Ballard is a neighborhood in Seattle).

There are MANY versions of "Keep Portland Weird" - ranging from the hipsters' Keep Portland Beard, to the local IBEW's Keep Portland Wired ...and far beyond.

My favorite, though, is the rarely seen Keep Portland Sanctimonious ;)

If there's one for Ballard then there has to be one for Capitol Hill. Saw one this summer “Bend Sucks”. Apparently the residents aren't altogether happy with the influx.

Seen on a lifted truck: "If you can't stop, smile as you go under."

And on a Bug (in the 80's): "Space Panties: For girls who think their buns are out of this world!"

My kid beat up your honor student

My dog is smarter than your honor student

Your kid's an honor student, but you're a moron.

My kid is a honor student.

Your honor student is the mailman's kid...

it goes on and on like that.

Lincoln_Faller

A small contribution to the honor student list, seen some years ago in Oklahoma City:

My kid is a Hooker Honor Student.

I suppose (hope) that there's a school of that name in the environs.

Not to be snarky, as the people I've met in Oklahoma are some of the nicest, even to wise guys like me who, growing up in NYC, have developed perhaps too great a sense of irony.

The local variation, for a North San Diego County neighborhood: Keep Leucadia Funky

Technically this was restroom graffiti, not a bumper sticker, but I think you'll forgive me. Remember way back in the 60s-70s, there was a line going around "Don't trust anyone over 30"?

Seen by me back in the day in a Squaw Valley Ski Area restroom: Don't trust anyone under 6000 ft.!