IGNORED

Alpinweiss First Ride

Bernie

Besides riding my new 2018 R1200RT home from the dealer ship, this is my first ride with it.

I rode early to Green Cove Springs to meet Highway41 (Bill W.) and Ashley for coffee at Spring Park Coffee.

oEiauo0.jpg

Coffee.

X0bWsO6.jpg

After coffee, we rode west and south and ended up in MIcanopy, FL.

There we stopped at the Old Florida Cafe for lunch.

F1gOcQo.jpg

Total mileage for the day was 285 miles and turned into a perfect day for riding.

The new 2018 R1200RT is a very impressive machine. Besides having a smoother motor, the handling is much better then the 2007. The bike feels very planted and stable in the corners, which is a big improvement over my 2007 RT.

That's either, some very effective laundry detergent! ;):grin: Or...you got yourself a new Stitch to go along with the new ride? :read:

Glad you're loving it so far! :thumbsup: I keep having thoughts of trading mine for a GSA, Then I ride it and that thinking quickly goes away! :dontknow:

Pat

That's either, some very effective laundry detergent! ;):grin: Or...you got yourself a new Stitch to go along with the new ride? :read:

Glad you're loving it so far! :thumbsup: I keep having thoughts of trading mine for a GSA, Then I ride it and that thinking quickly goes away! :dontknow:

Pat

No new Stitch, Pat. Very effective IPhone. Lol