IGNORED

***********GP spoiler*************

lawnchairboy

for a few beautiful moments, I thought that Marquez rapscallion Would be vanquished to lose the championship.

I really thought Lorenzo was an butt head for not letting his teammate through earlier, despite his obvious team direction to do that.

Golly gee.

Shoot. Shucks. Dang it.

Hope Dovi smokes him next year.

Darn.

Anyone who spanks Marquez is all good with me.

Yep good by me too ... but ya gotta marvel at his ability to save a front end slide. Don't know that anyone else has that ability time after time !

Lorenzo is still his jackhead self....suspect Duc boys lit him up last night. They are his employer. Not sure where you can consistently get away with telling your owner to pound sand I'm going to do just what I want to do I don't care what you are asking me to do. Hope they banish him so Suzuki and bring in Morbadeli from GP2. Not much of a season for Rossi...Thought Maverick was going to run away with it in the beginning but he faded.

If you read the transcripts from the interviews that Lorenzo and Dovi did with the Italian press after the race; both indicated that Lorenzo was faster than Dovi and was actually helping him by pulling him along. Maybe true, maybe not, but interesting that Dovi said the same thing in a separate interview. Also said that following Lorenzo helped him get in a better rhythm than he had all weekend(until the crash).

Yeeha! Stephen

Conspiracy Theory?

Spaniards helping Spaniards against the Italians?

Marquez helped Lorenzo against Rossi a couple of years ago and now Lorenzo paid it forward by holding Dovi back to insure the Marquez championship.

I miss "the Doctor"...

Never got all that much "personal empathy" for Marquez, but beginning to think he is OK.

Zarco could be a rising star.

Ducati... pretty bikes, but I never connected with mine in a personal way, but if they ever get their GP act together Honda/Yamaha will have to just buy them and turn them into scooter salesmen.

Its all about selling bikes anyway.

Regardless of Marquez' results, Dovizioso did not show what was needed to come in first at Valencia this year, it was just not his weekend. Nothing less than first would have changed the results, but he did not ride in winning form in practice, qualifying, or the race.

Still, Lorenzo should have tried "mapping 8", as his employers requested. Lorenzo's finish position never really mattered in the championship. At best, a win might have moved him up a notch, from 7th to 6th; otherwise, he'd still be 7th for the year. Neither result would be memorable. From in front, Lorenzo had no way to tell if Dovi was struggling, so the "pulling him along" nonsense is just so much BS. Pedrosa was pulling away in front of Lorenzo.There were many laps remaining when the "suggestion" came through. Lorenzo could have easily let Dovi by, and then stuck to his tail (if he could). If Dovi failed to pull away from Lorenzo, or gain on the leaders, the "mapping suggestion" would have been proved wrong, and Lorenzo would have time to move back in front.