IGNORED

5 fastest bikes - video

Indy Dave

A buddy posted this in a FB group. I'm SHOCKED my 06 RT didn't make this list. They must not have tested the RT right . . . :whistle: The RT must have come in at #6 . . Missed it by THAT much! :shake::ohboy:

EDIT: Notice the dude riding the S1000RR is wearing skin gloves :dontknow:

Edited by workin' them angels
Lone_RT_rider
I'll keep my 1150RT and R90s, thanks.

I rode a S1000RR a couple years ago. Waaaaaayyyy too much scary power on tap for this mortal-cyclist.

RPG

C'mon Rick, you don't want to cover the distance of I-696 from one end to another in under 3 minutes? :rofl:

I gots me one of the top five.

Also the HP4 is a practical bike. I commute on it in the fair weather days. 50 miles one way. ‘‘Tis much fun

Richard I agree with you, of those 5 (and many more) the S1000RR is by far the more comfortable bike. Of course I cheated and went with the S1000R for even more comfort :-)

I'll keep my 1150RT and R90s, thanks.

I rode a S1000RR a couple years ago. Waaaaaayyyy too much scary power on tap for this mortal-cyclist.

RPG

C'mon Rick, you don't want to cover the distance of I-696 from one end to another in under 3 minutes? :rofl:

No sir! Even if our roads were in good shape which they ain't. LOL!

It's not the top speed that is the most impressive, but how fast those bikes get there. Over 100 mph in a couple of seconds and not yet out of second gear! :ohboy: That is astounding. I have to get that Kawasaki just to keep up with Chris K and Joel in the mountains.

Edited by RandyShields
It's not the top speed that is the most impressive, but how fast those bikes get there. Over 100 mph in a couple of seconds and not yet out of second gear! :ohboy: That is astounding. I have to get that Kawasaki just to keep up with Chris K and Joel in the mountains.

Yes Randy, exactly! That was my impression too. The rate of acceleration is stunning. :bike::revit::bike:

...I have to get that Kawasaki just to keep up with Chris K and Joel in the mountains.

All it takes is $55K and a worthy resume...I'm guessing they won't sell that bike to just anybody with the cash, or you'd see a bunch of well to do squids making calamari out of themselves

Edited by Paul De