IGNORED

April 7th Northeast BBQ Ride

Here's a couple of dates we could look at for a lunch ride. April 7th with the 14th as a weather backup. :read:

Man, don't know how I missed this place but

:eat:

Heck, they even have CHEESEY BALLS! :rofl:

Tweak or suggest as you'd like, it's what planning is all about. :thumbsup:

Pat

Yeah, think it's best you be at your 35th. :read: Beef or Pork rib, what's your preference? I'll take one for the team and give you a review on your selection. :grin:

Pat

Here's a couple of dates we could look at for a lunch ride. April 7th with the 14th as a weather backup. :read:

Man, don't know how I missed this place but

:eat:

Heck, they even have CHEESEY BALLS! :rofl:

Tweak or suggest as you'd like, it's what planning is all about. :thumbsup:

Pat

I have tickets to see the Sox at Fenway that day.... Can we move it?

Pat, I'll keep watching. Not planning on going past Washington, DC but if the Q is really good.

Edited by Marty Hill
I'm new here, but live less than an hour from BT's and would love to check it out.

Would love to have you there Matt! :thumbsup: A couple more days and we'll have the date nailed down to the 7th or 14th.

Pat

I'm new here, but live less than an hour from BT's and would love to check it out.

Matt,

I'm just down the road from you, feel free to PM me and let's go ride. OldIronKen has some great routes he's shared with me already.

Pat, if we could do the 14th, i'd be all over that!!!

Matt, the 14th it is! :thumbsup: Maybe one of the Admins can change the date in the title to the 14th for us? :wave: Sunday the 15th can be the rain date.

Pat

I'm in!

Unless Larry flies in from the Westcoast, John has the L/D award in the bag! :Yes:

Pat

I'll mark the 14th down

Matt - You are in some prime riding territory

Ken, I'm looking forward to it. LtlJohn is staying with me that weekend, maybe we can meet up early for a few miles on the way to get lunch.

I called today just to make sure they had no vacation plans for the 14th. How's that for forward thinking!! :ohboy::dopeslap: All good, ready to serve! :thumbsup:

They open at 11:00 am. What do you think, call the meet at 11:30-ish for lunch?

Pat

I'll mark the 14th down

Matt - You are in some prime riding territory

Ken, I'm looking forward to it. LtlJohn is staying with me that weekend, maybe we can meet up early for a few miles on the way to get lunch.

I'm up for that, i'll ask my friends at work for some references to roads that aren't straight in that neck of the woods. I'll try to find something starting in Enfield and heading east-ish

11:30 sounds like a good lunch time to me.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm still in unless the weather goes to crap, oh wait it snowed today..........

We're getting it now. Just a dusting so far,

Love to join you folks but unfortunately I am recovering from surgery and haven't even taken the battery off the tender and put it back in the bike yet. It also snowed today which is just wrong for April 6. Enjoy yourselves!

Too bad Mike. :(

The weather is looking like it's gonna be very nice to get your Q on! :eat: More important to get well, first. :whistle: How was that, believable? :grin::wave:

Pat

I still order my BBQ like I was 20, sadly I'm not and can't eat like I could back then. Long way of saying bring a big Ziplock bag for leftovers. :lick: See ya on Sat! :thumbsup:

Pat

Oh dang. Don't get my ride until 4/21...

Too bad on the timing, Woodie. :( We all love new bike announcements, let us know! :thumbsup:

Pat

Great lunch guys! :thumbsup: Nice seeing Matt & John again, was great meeting Ken too!

image_zpsagyc1ia6.jpg

Had a few coulda woulda shoulda shots on the way home but, settled for some old equipment. :dontknow:

image_zpslinplnne.jpg

Pat

Just got home, It was good the see Matt and Pat again. Ken it was a pleasure meeting you, thanks for leading us on a great ride. We could not have had better weather.

Was Max able to fix you up with the needed part? I kick myself for not riding down to Max's with you guys, never been there. I had no place to go but home to plop my arse on the couch. :dopeslap::grin:

Pat

Max's did not have one in stock. Ordered one Amazon today. I will get it to stay on somehow until the new one arrives. Be glad you did not come, it is a very dangerous place for your bank account.

I'm glad you made it home safely and that we had yesterdays weather to ride and not today's.

Thanks Ken, I am glad I trailered, it would have been a very cold ride home with rain at the end.

Edited by ltljohn
Max's did not have one in stock. Be glad you did not come, it is a very dangerous place for your bank account.

Within two miles of any Beemer Shop it never fails to play in my head. Sometimes I listen, other times...oh...no...not...again! :facepalm:

Pat