IGNORED

Anthony Kiedis and his Wethead RT

TEWKS

I like the valve covers but otherwise it doesn't a do a thing for me.

The valve covers look good, but it might be tough to add oil. I don't think they were designed with the RT fairing in mind.

anthony-kiedis-gs_25.jpg

anthony-kiedis-gs_7.jpg

Edited by lkraus

I was sort of hoping that the big logo circle on the front of the motor was a big horn to replace the squish me now meep-meep sounding OEM horn. I do like it if only that it gets rid of the Star Wars X-wing fighter graphics that is on the waterhead bikes.

Lone_RT_rider

Pat, This is just my thoughts after looking at the seat but I believe they have done something long thought impossible on a BMW. They have made it even more uncomfortable. :jaw:

I don't know about the modified seat on the show bike, but the stock seat on the 2018 model is at least as comfortable as a Sargent seat.

Kind of good to know that Bernie. I'm on the fence about dropping eight plus for a Sargent. :dontknow:

Shawn, probably right on that seat. Looks like it locks you into one position.

Pat

Rider1200RT
I don't know about the modified seat on the show bike, but the stock seat on the 2018 model is at least as comfortable as a Sargent seat.

I agree and after I raised the front assembly underneath the seat up by about 3/8” there is total comfort for me at least. The seat is now level and it keeps the boys from sliding into the tank..