IGNORED

African Web Cam

TEWKS

roadscholar

I keep waiting for a 20 foot croc to jump out of the water or a T-Rex to waddle into the shot, no luck yet. :grin:

Was thinking the same thing about a croc, nothing yet. :grin:

About 7:00 am our time you should see some Elephants. Yesterday we saw a Lion and a Rhino, kind of cool. I didn't do a lot of research on this cam, I just hope there's not a big fence around the water hole! (ie Zoo):grin:

Pat

Edited by TEWKS
roadscholar
Was thinking the same thing about a croc, nothing yet. :grin:

About 7:00 am our time you should see some Elephants. Yesterday we saw a Lion and a Rhino, kind of cool. I didn't do a lot of research on this cam, I just hope there's not a big fence around the water hole! (ie Zoo):grin:

Pat

I don't get up that early but maybe there'll be some stragglers : )

I looked at the website a little it looks like the real deal, although I think the nocturnal animals suspect there's something a little fishy going on with those bright lights..

I looked at the website a little it looks like the real deal, although I think the nocturnal animals suspect there's something a little fishy going on with those bright lights..

Those are infrared lights - not visible to humans or most animals

roadscholar

Those are infrared lights - not visible to humans or most animals

That may be but the deer, antelope, whatever under that tree last night knew something was going on over there.