IGNORED

Moto-related comedy

Joe Frickin' Friday

I've heard that's a problem - Silent electric cars in parking lots running over the blind.... Operator error if you ask me.

Edited by elkroeger
Danny caddyshack Noonan

That is awesome!

Pulled into the front (parking space) of Jiffy Lube with the Focus Electric while the wife pulled into the service entrance in her truck. Guy comes running out to me asking what services I needed. "Ya, can you guys install the loud exhaust for my electric car?" To his credit, there wasn't more than a half second delay before he laughed.

Bill_Walker
That is awesome!

Pulled into the front (parking space) of Jiffy Lube with the Focus Electric while the wife pulled into the service entrance in her truck. Guy comes running out to me asking what services I needed. "Ya, can you guys install the loud exhaust for my electric car?" To his credit, there wasn't more than a half second delay before he laughed.

:rofl:

That reminds me of this: when I was a kid, there was a magazine/comic book called CARtoons (which has just been brought back!), a car-themed mag with comic strips, one-pagers, and hot rod art. One cartoon I recall showed a guy pulling a VW bug into a service station (back when they provided services), and the attendant asking disdainfully, "Want me to check the oil in your sewing machine?" The driver says "Sure". As the attendant walks away, the driver tells his buddy "Watch this!" In the next panel, the attendant has opened the rear hood to find an actual sewing machine and is having a heart-attack type comic book reaction. Driver tells his buddy "I moved the engine to the front".