IGNORED

SoCal Friday Lunch Ride 4/6/18

Bored with the usual Friday drudgery?

Well I am...

So I'm riding from LaCanada to Wrightwood via Angeles Crest Hwy for lunch at The Grizzly Cafe on April 6.

I'll be Leaving the Shell gas station on Angeles Crest Hwy and I210 about 10:00 am.

Meet me there or along the route (let me know where!)

:wave:

Well I am...

Me too, but my Friday will be spent at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway...my first chance to get the latest toy on the track: link

Well I am...

Me too, but my Friday will be spent at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway...my first chance to get the latest toy on the track: link

I dunno Ed. That doesn't seem much like drudgery to me...

Have fun!

Don,

I am also bored with the usual Friday Drudgery and will be more than Happy to meet you and others "John" at The Shell gas station on Angeles Crest Hwy

Edd,

I like your new bike, will you be bringing it to North Meets South in the Middle

Friday's and Saturday's rides might be great fun on it, but I'm not too sure my body would be up to the 600 mile ride home.

Edd,

I like your new bike, will you be bringing it to North Meets South in the Middle

Maybe he'll lend it to someone else to ride. :whistle:

I have a Don Renshaw on the work schedule for Friday.........think the boss will catch on when I try to sneak outta the house with my leathers on?

Either Shell or cruise the parking lot up at Red Box.......

Don J