IGNORED

Free Kindle book

drswift

In 1915, Larry Kachadourian's grandfather, a twelve-year-old boy at the time, was forced to flee his tiny village in Turkey, separated from his family and his way of life, in order to escape certain death.

To commemorate the 103rd anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, you can download a FREE copy of this amazing survivor's story. Starting today, thru April 23, I'm giving away the Kindle version of my historical novel “Six Cups of Persistence,” Kacho Kachadourian's 30-year odyssey in search of family, love, and the American Dream, absolutely free. Just click on the link below.

Six Cups of Persistence

beemerman2k

Beautiful, Larry! Thank you for sharing this with us.

As a nation, set in these spoiled, coddled times, we have lost touch with true struggle, with real pain and pressure, with the life saving value of wisdom and principles. Today we live like unruly children in a poorly managed daycare. We wouldn't last five minutes in your grandfathers world; our “six cups of victimhood” would prove woefully inadequate to save the day. The few of us that do survive would rediscover his life long principles and disciplines and proper living.

szurszewski

Thank you, Mr. Swift! I started reading this when we stayed in Salida in 2016, but I didn't finish it before we moved on and I didn't want to steal Larry's copy - now I get to finish it!

PS to Beemerman2k - no need to thank Larry - all he did was have a cool grandfather ;)

...oh ok, I guess he wrote the forward too, but does anyone really read those?

-josh

Josh:

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy it. I hope people read the forward, as it sets up the whole story.

Cheers, Dave Swift

Bill_Walker
I wasn't just kidding: I read forwards.

It usually works out better than reading backwards. Even if you're reading the foreword.

szurszewski
I wasn't just kidding: I read forwards.

It usually works out better than reading backwards. Even if you're reading the foreword.

Oh, I never read those.

...I was wondering how long that would take!