IGNORED

ABS & ASC lights on

temesvar

From time to time, both warning lights come on and stay on until turn off the power.

Most times will not come back on, I ride it every day and it happens maybe twice weekly.

When lights are on, i don't feel any problems with the breaks. Is it something that i

should worry about or is there anything i could do to fix this?

Thanks!

From time to time, both warning lights come on and stay on until turn off the power.

Most times will not come back on, I ride it every day and it happens maybe twice weekly.

When lights are on, i don't feel any problems with the breaks. Is it something that i

should worry about or is there anything i could do to fix this?

Thanks!

Afternoon temesvar

You really need to grab the stored failure codes with a GS-911 (or dealer computer) to tell much as without codes it is a BIG guessing game.

The common link between the ABS & ASC is the wheel speed sensors & the ABS controller so you might be looking at a wheel speed sensor problem or an internal ABS controller problem.

Maybe start by checking the front wheel speed sensor cable for rubbing on the front brake rotor. Then check the rear wheel speed sensor cable for being mis-routed or pulled tight.