IGNORED

Side Case Lights ?

Cohiba54

szurszewski

That kit looks great. I'm watching this thread in hope of someone describing a cheaper home brew solution. I realized recently that the rear rack on my new bike blocks view of the taillight from higher vehicles.

LiRider - Did you tap into the wire harness at the rear of the bike or did build some type of fuse bus and relays and powered straight from the battery?

The lights look good. Do you need to unplug them when you remove the cases from the bike? or is there some cool auto-disconnect feature?

The lights look good. Do you need to unplug them when you remove the cases from the bike? or is there some cool auto-disconnect feature?

Yes, you have to disconnect them, but it's a quick quarter or half twist disconnect so it's pretty simple.

Yes, you have to disconnect them, but it's a quick quarter or half twist disconnect so it's pretty simple.

Did you have to cut into the factory wiring or did you find connectors to avoid splicing?

Did you have to cut into the factory wiring or did you find connectors to avoid splicing?

I had already tapped the wires either from the tail light wire bundle or the factory top case connector that wasn't being used since I installed my own (Shad) top box. I simply added a connection on those taps. All of the kits from AdMore come with PosiTaps, which really make the process very simple once you've identified the proper wires. Incidentally, the top box also has an AdMore light kit in it ... I just thought that they weren't bright enough sitting behind those plastic lenses during the day ... the side case lights are easily seen, even in full sunlight.