IGNORED

Not your Father's Indian

TEWKS

I think Harley Davidson missed this boat...........and that might not be a good thing for them at all.

Those sure look good. Seems the R nine T sells well, these should too.

Not in my future, but I like what I see.

I'm sorry, but those things are butt ugly. I can't get used to the new ugly bikes with no back fender and a little add on tail light somewhere. I can just see your significant other sliding off the seat onto the tire :(. I have two pics of me jumping two look alike bikes in the 60's. :grin: Guess my college roommate was way ahead of time. If I get time maybe I will post em.

bikes with no back fender and a little add on tail light somewhere. I can just see your significant other sliding off the seat onto the tire :(

Has happened. :eek:

This is a shortened version of the vid, bad but not as bad as the uncut one out there. That had to hurt and I'm sure it left a mark! :facepalm:

Pat

I'm not totally in love with the styling, but its a good price point for what you get . Per the Motorcycle Daily article ...

" The FTR 1200 will be available in both a standard and a 1200S model priced at $12,999 and $14,999, respectively, with availability at dealers next spring."

" In addition to the nicer instrument panel, the upgraded model reportedly gets much more tech, including ABS, ride modes and “lean angle-sensitive traction and stability control."

Of course how it actually rides is the real test.

DSC_3288-L.jpg

DSC_3289-L.jpg

ATGATT :dopeslap: At least I was wearing gloves and goggles in the 2nd pic :thumbsup:

Cool pics, but those "goggles" look more like Ray Bans... :Cool:

;)

And Eric Buell continues to shake his head......

the original

021605bc8e5137576bc97dff48e88125.jpg

We prototyped that design in the late 80's while I was working there.

BTW Erik spells his name with a k.