IGNORED

October 2018 SECFF Lunch

terryofperry

terryofperry

With one of the best FARTs ever in the rear view mirror we still need to keep the drivetrain juices flowing so please join Ken (Kinsley), Bernie (Bernie) and me (terryofperry) for the first SECFF lunch of the season at Bevricks Char House Grille in Metter, GA on Saturday October 20th, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

Bevricks Char House Grille

1055 Fortner Rd.

Metter, GA 30439

I-16 Exit 104

(912) 685-4110

32.376092°

-82.065821°

N32.37615°

W82.07099°

http://www.bevricks.com/

Terry

Lone_RT_rider
I have no idea what you are talking about.

7Txb4Xw.png

Hey, do you guys need me to work on that for ya? :stir:

As long as they are looking for gravel......you can help. ;)

SavannahCapt
I have no idea what you are talking about.

7Txb4Xw.png

You know perfectly well that you try to draw pictures alluding to bathroom humor with your routes.

I hope to make it. Will find out in a day or two if that was the date was previously booked for some home maintenance. I failed to write it down. I sure hope not.

The Billboard says "IT IS BETTER IN METTER". Not gonna argue that, good food, great conversation, wonderful day on the bike. Glad to see Kinsley get through Atlanta to join us, always a pleasure, Rightspin and riders from his neck of the woods I haven't seen since the last Metter meal, SavannahCapt from Sylvania, MikeB60 from Smiths Station, Alabama and 60Aviator from Fort Rucker, Alabama got up early to meet me around Lake Blackshear where we ran some crooked lines southeast across the river before heading north to Metter

n6NmcSk.jpg

exubQn2.jpg

jF8dlpX.jpg

225XZf3.jpg

Terry

Terry - food sure looks good! I am not, however, sure about the company you keep! :grin:

Sure glad to see IndyDave didn't ride down for this gathering or it would have ended up on my credit card. :facepalm:

Keep a close watch on the credit card statement Bob, Indy Dave may sneak down here for one of the lunches before it is over.

Terry