IGNORED

Tranny hole, no not that kind

Aufevermike

I have seen others that have drilled holes for access to the transmission fill hole so that they didn't have to take off the panels. Would anyone please be kind enough to measure so I can get fairly close without taking mine off? I have a 2006 that I keep elsewhere and will have limited time, tools and space to take everything off and still come close.

I'm surprised no one has made a remote fill hose for one and route it up top like a dipstick tube on a transmission without the dipstick per se. It's just for adding fluid.

I'm surprised no one has made a remote fill hose for one and route it up top like a dipstick tube on a transmission without the dipstick per se. It's just for adding fluid.

Can't quite remember, can we drain the tranny without removing the plastic on the RT? I know it made a mess even with a tinfoil catch drain.

Re: Ponch idea... you'd then have to measure, cause overflow at the full hole is how I fill mine. Correct?

Edited by w2ge

Can't quite remember, can we drain the tranny without removing the plastic on the RT? I know it made a mess even with a tinfoil catch drain.

Re: Ponch idea... you'd then have to measure, cause overflow at the full hole is how I fill mine. Correct?

It can be drained without removing Tupperware, but yes, you'd have to measure whatever you put in. There is a listed refill capacity.