IGNORED

On Posting Pix

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

I guess I have gotten lazy in my old age.... why can't I drag an image from my Mac Desktop right into my post? It seems that having to post an image in a hosting site, and then copying it to here is antiquated; most of the forums I subscribe to make posting images very easy. Just curious. What do you say?

That sounds good.

I am about to find out if Photobucket is going to screw me over. I had a long term subscription that kept them from not allowing my pictures. That is about up. Not paying their ransom demands.

... It seems that having to post an image in a hosting site, and then copying it to here is antiquated
A feeling shared by many :Cool:

At the UnRally during the change of ownership announcement, Whip stated that the hunt for a solution to that issue along with a better mobile experience would be underway. Unfortunately the developers of the current software (UBB.threads) have made it clear that simplified internal picture hosting, linked video, smooth integration with mobile devices and in general a more modern interface, is not on their radar. This has meant looking at other options.

So Jan is definitely correct. Good things are on the horizon !

Also made clear at Torrey was that Chris Olson is the leader of this effort, and the trial board software made available for show and tell.

Also made clear at Torrey was that Chris Olson is the leader of this effort, and the trial board software made available for show and tell.
Oh, no you mean the poor soul who for some crazy reason accepted the task of finding a replacement and then ended up as chief cook and bottle washer for the build out ? :dopeslap::rofl:

EDIT: its not a complete solo effort, there are additional folks like Francois and all the beta testers who provided input and support. :Yes:

Edited by chrisolson

Need help? I'm pretty good at data migration and shtuff like that...
Appreciate the offer, but the vendor has a structured program to go from ubb.threads to their software. But you never know, there may be other things requiring assistance. :grin: