IGNORED

Beeline Moto

ltljohn

I ran across this and wonder would it be worth it. According to the website you can download gpx files to the app and run them from your phone or create routes in you phone with the app. It says you do not need a a cell signal to run routes in you phone. I wonder if it would accept routes from basecamp. Lots of questions. I am curious but don't want to spend the $$ to find out. The price isn't bad at about $140. Anyone here researched this?

Beeline website

I saw this a few days ago -Maybe on ADV?- and thought, I don't know. I like to see the map - helps me anticipate where a turn or junction will be if I can see the shape of the road and preceding cross streets and stuff like that. I just rewatched a bit of the video and thought - wait, if this is all they need for the display, I want it up in my field of vision, like helmet mounted or maybe a heads up projected on my visor. If they could do that, I'd go for it. Probably still run a regular GPS in unfamiliar territory, but it would be great to not have to look down at it except when really necessary (which are times I'd be slowing down anyway).