IGNORED

Introducing Motocron

wit61

Greetings fellow enthusiasts, I have been a member of this forum for a number of years, but recently developed a tool which I think will be of interest to many of you.

Do you have multiple vehicles? Want to keep track of maintenance, upgrades, shows, trips, your Todo list, events, and costs? Want cool reports and graphs to enhance or replace your paper files so they can never be lost? Want instant worldwide easy access from a laptop, desktop, phone or tablet?

Motocron takes up no space in your toolbox, but it is a great tool for tracking activities, locations, costs, and todo items for all of your vehicles. It has been recently reviewed in BMW ON. Use Code CVVLAUNCH at checkout for a discount.

Shop for yourself or give Motocron as a gift

Much more at www.motocron.com

7057.thumb.jpg.cda86f2a23f35c00cf03c0b296d0c99a.jpg

Hi - I do have multiple vehicles and do want to keep track of all this stuff. My now former solution was an app that's no longer supported. *sad face*

Two starter questions:

Shouldn't this be in the Vendors forum?

Is this an app or is it access to a web interface? I tried looking through the website and skimmed the MOA article - maybe I missed that bit of info?

thanks,

josh

Thanks for your interest Josh,

1. I did ask permission of the admins and was told that a single introductory posting is allowed. A link is also in the "Where To" section, and I will make a post in the vendor section as soon as I get permission.

2. It is all of the above. You can use it from any browser on any device, but there is also a free app for tablets and phones that is more user friendly for mobile devices. All options are included.

Interesting solution for those who want some bells and whistles to support their maintenance routines.

It does help if the price is not too much higher than the current lowest cost solution which is to keep track of this information using a spiral bound notebook and a pencil. In the early days of my career I worked on a project that offered a new solution to replace a specialty tape and dispenser system. The new solution had many, many, advantages but the cost of the equipment meant the pricing was about 100X the current solution...the simple tape dispenser won! I don't know what it means to the success of this product but doing some quick math on the silver solution it is about 45x the cost of a 70 page spiral notebook and #2 pencil...assuming you already own a devise to run the software.