IGNORED

To my cyber family

Whip

Back at ya Larry! Here's to next June and some awesome riding together with said cyber family! :thumbsup: Ps...that was done using my cyber glass...:grin:

Pat

Thank you.

I hope your day was wonderful.

Here's to being thankful for a while.

Choose to be happy and do something great today.

I was going to start a happy Thanksgiving thread, but I didn't get around to it, so I'll just horn in digitally on Whip's -

not too many words from me, but I did get some pics. First, meat our turkey:

31077181907_375016953d_n.jpg

(I don't really like turkey all that much....)

But more importantly, I got to meet some BMWSTers for the first time

45966566732_d0478ee374_z.jpg

For those of you, who like me until he showed up yesterday on the doorstep (sort of hiding off to the side behind the lady in the snazzy jacket), haven't had the chance to meet him, that's elkroeger... and trying to get out of the picture is Mrs. elkroeger.

She did agree to be in a shot if we'd all get in there with her, so here we are (you can see my brother and Eddy in the background if you look at the door behind me!).

45966566982_4217ce58dd.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Looking forward to seeing you down the road!

oh - and, Whip, you're welcome - glad we could be of service ;)

Heh heh heh. I told the wife I'm gonna shave that horrible beard clean off, on the day I retire. Crikey, it's out of control, isn't it?

Thanks for the grub Josh. Every bite was delicious! Only Lori's sense of social etiquette has prevented me from turning up at your place around suppertime every day. :-)

Heh heh heh. I told the wife I'm gonna shave that horrible beard clean off, on the day I retire. Crikey, it's out of control, isn't it?

I have an uncle Billy who has a beard similar to yours. He retired from the post office and now drives a school bus, I heard he scares the children with that thing. :grin:

Glad to kinda meet ya! :wave:

Pat

I thought you did a great job coordinating/blending the color and patten of your beard and flannel.

...doing a pork shoulder tonight....

Late to the party. We had all of our family home for thanksgiving for the first time in many, many years. I cooked the turkey, Nancy did the rest. Great time. Son and family from Colorado were here for 5 days. They are going to Maui for Christmas so we opened a gift to Nancy and I from all of the kids.

Good to see a current pic of Josh and family.

No, it seems we are really out of the boating business.

Probably just as well - better to have friends with boats anyway :)

I don't have any personally, but when you come out to visit on your grand NW tour I do have an uncle who is a boat guy (power) and some very good family friends with a new sailboat that's needs to see more time away from the dock....I'm sure we could arrange an outing.