IGNORED

Temecula Days?

graydude

Happy New year fellow riders. It's the time of the year to determine interest in riding sand, snow and palms in one day. Yes, EDDDDDD can attest this really happens. The two best deals in downtown Temecula include the traditional Motel 6 posting $103 or the Rancho California In across the street at $130. Both places are in the heart of Temecula. The ride on Saturday is always a treat. The only weekend I can do this in March is the 29th thru the 31st.

Let me know if there is interest and I'll put it together. If not, see everyone at NMS in April!

I guess I can put off my previously planned re-arranging of my sock drawer for that weekend. I'll be willing to serve as documentarian again this year.

Here is a taste of what to expect from those who haven't had the opportunity to be disappointed attend previous runs.

I will do everything I can to make it.

Todd, don't you still owe me dinner?

I believe I do. The ride from Colorado to Temecula will be well worth the gourmet treats in you future

Todd, don't you still owe me dinner?

I believe I do. The ride from Colorado to Temecula will be well worth the gourmet treats in you future

Wow! Temecula now has a Waffle House??? 🦆

Don J

Sounds fun. I took the long way last time: San Dimas>gmr>grr>mt. Ave>210>15>138>big bearish>273>idyll wild>74>hemet>temecyla. We'll see how much snow the mts get this year.

I'd sure like to!

I get to have shoulder surgery last week of January. We'll see where I am in March.

If I can, I will!

Ouch. Hopefully this will finally fix it.

• 1 month later...