IGNORED

Yeah...Sure...Whatever you say...

eddd

Taken directly from the ad:

"This bike has been dropped a number of times (never at speed) and has some cosmetic issues"

2142379-1501997158-702913.jpg

I guess he could claim it tipped over and then just slid down a very long and very steep driveway...either that or this person has a different concept of "at speed" than I do.

Depends on the definition of speed ;) I slid my rt down on some ice at a speed, 30ish and got similar looking damage. guess it's where the pressure points are between metal and asphalt/concrete.

that scratch happened in the garage.... yeah, that's it. the garage....

Two story garage - bike fell at the top of the stairs (zero speed drop) and slid to the bottom.

Or maybe a zero speed driveway tip over, at the top of this driveway:

d45aea471d74fab83f885d5779fb8d7d.jpg

As home builders, we always got a kick out of this driveway....It'll cause some zero speed damage. :rofl:

f2ChazAZKZD8bIxTGHXFzZ_uFZ36rqvwm7-1l3j8H-24IC5KeMmiYbnoEa9N8A1tVc8Vdi_nQxzSNes7Kg=w600?=.jpg

That's the first pic I wanted to post but the place I found it online had it in a non this forum friendly format - or so I thought anyway.

As home builders, we always got a kick out of this driveway....It'll cause some zero speed damage. :rofl:

f2ChazAZKZD8bIxTGHXFzZ_uFZ36rqvwm7-1l3j8H-24IC5KeMmiYbnoEa9N8A1tVc8Vdi_nQxzSNes7Kg=w600?=.jpg

Stupidity has no limits: architect, builder, and stupidest of all, anyone who buys that house.

Edited by eddd
it will be great for getting your bike into the back of the pick up, no ramp needed.

Makes getting it out even easier. Just pull in forward, drop the tailgate, and release the straps. :thumbsup:

the whole thing might've worked, if they hadn't put in that sidewalk. idiots. You'll need a 6" lift kit to get in the garage.

But then your vehicle will be too tall to fit under the garage door. Not to mention that you'll have to drive in with no forward visibility!