IGNORED

Moto GP

lawnchairboy

Weird post. I thought maybe Marc took out Dovi in qualifying. Nope, nothing special happened that I can find on the 'net. Maybe someone woke up and discovered they were out of coffee?

Well , Rossi is too far back to take Marquez out so maybe Zarco will do it and the rest of the field would let Dovi past to wn. One can only speculate :Cool:

Really ?? Is this type of post now considered acceptable ? Up till now I've been impressed by the intelligent and respectful content of this forum.

What's not intelligent or disrespectful about it? The language, the word s? Should he have posted much more content to get his point across? I always love how the use of certain words are deemed by some as "unintelligent" or disrespectful......amazing.

Let's not get too much into the language here. It's just expressiveness and not quite the end of all known civilization Yes, this website and this community prides itself on being kind to each other. But WRT outsiders, you can say F# Marquez, Scru Kurt Busch, 2Hel with Harvey Weinstein/Kevin Spacey/Louis CK or anyone else you dislike. We'd prefer that you take most of that non-MC stuff elsewhere. But if it's motorcycle related, it's fine here. It's just members blowing off steam and using the Caps key along with the numbers row on their keyboards to do it. It's good to be watchful for excesses, and thanks for bringing it up. But it's probably within the gray area of the Rules and Guidelines.