IGNORED

More Breaking News

TyTass

Like Shannie Mae, my long period of unemployment is coming to an end.

I received an offer letter today for the best possible opportunity and from a company I'm very excited to join. As the offer process isn't complete I won't go into the details yet.

Suffice it to say that I am one extremely happy and tremendously relieved camper after a 17-month search for that right-for-me opportunity.

Edited by TyTass
John Ranalletta
Like Shannie Mae, my long period of unemployment is coming to an end.

I received an offer letter today for the best possible opportunity and from a company I'm very excited to join. As the offer process isn't complete I won't go into the details yet.

Suffice it to say that I am one extremely happy and tremendously relieved camper after a 17-month search for that right-for-me opportunity.

:clap:

:clap:

I'm sure Terri is going to miss you laying around all day in your pajama bottoms. :/

I wonder how his new co-workers will like them?

Congradulations Craig!

Lone_RT_rider

Congrats sir! I know it's been a very long haul getting to this point. I look forward to hearing destination details as the hiring process allows. :)

Shawn

Thanks all for the well wishes and congratulations.

Offer letter signed, and the preliminaries (physical, drug screening, background investigation, etc.)are in work. No worries from my end, of course. When those preliminaries are out of the way, I can then discuss timing with my Director. At that point the whole (sponsored) relocation process goes into effect.

I will not be posting anything about this on FB until Terri has the right opportunity to announce this to her folks.

It was indeed a long period of searching and interviewing as I was trying to move away from Government Contracted Engineering Services. Looking back I know I blew the first couple interviews I had, but since then it's been all about trying to find that right combination of opportunity/experience & management style/chemistry.

This will be my first opportunity to manage outside of government contracting since leaving active duty in 1997. I'm soooooo looking forward to this new challenge. :clap: I'm so grateful that this opportunity proves to me that getting my Masters wasn't a waste! :dance:

We're both very excited about moving to Atlanta. We'll miss my daughter and some friends here in VA Beach, but we might now get to see one friend Chris (lawnchairboy) more often (because we only get to see him when down riding in the mountains). What's REALLY great is to move to a place where you already have friends!

And of course, we're very excited that instead of living 5-6 hours from decent twisties, we might only have an hour ride to good roads and two hours to some of the best. :revit:

Craig:

Congrats. It is good to know the interview you went on while at FART worked out. No wonder you went so fast after lunch!

Mike

Woo Hoo!!! I am so happy for you... glad we both ended up with such amazing opportunities (and that we're both finally done with our searches!!)

Craig:

Congrats. It is good to know the interview you went on while at FART worked out. No wonder you went so fast after lunch!

Mike

Yeah, that was it! We wanted to get back! :P

Actually, there's some truth in that. :thumbsup: I was itchin' to get back and head down to Atlanta, to get the interview behind me. Little did I know the day before how well the interview would go. I really liked the 3 Directors who interviewed me ... and apparently the feelings were mutual.

Woo Hoo!!! I am so happy for you... glad we both ended up with such amazing opportunities (and that we're both finally done with our searches!!)

+1 ðŸ‘

I am so very happy for both of you! Your employers have both gained tremendous assets to their teams! Your energies, positive attitudes, passions for doing the right thing and going above and beyond on projects you undertake are obvious to all you come in contact with! I am so very happy I have been able to spend time and share our passion for motorcycles with both of you!

And of course, we're very excited that instead of living 5-6 hours from decent twisties, we might only have an hour ride to good roads and two hours to some of the best. :revit:

This, of course, was the single most important factor in the job search!

This, of course, was the single most important factor in the job search!

Absolutely correct!