IGNORED

Spot Sale 50%

RTinNC

• 3 weeks later...
Be careful, I did this last year following the links the this announcement then was denied. ????

Not sure what you mean? Denied?

Looks like a good investment. Is a monthly service required for this to work? Price?

I stuck my snowmobile in overflow on a frozen river in wilderness Alaska last winter, and had to break in to a cabin to get warm. When I did finally get back to civilization, my wife took me straight to Cabela's and bought a similar device: a Garmin InReach. I still go into the wilderness, but it's comforting for all of us to be able to communicate anywhere. I hope I don't ever have to use the SOS function, but it's good to know it's there if needed.

Yeah ... the price went up last year but you could get a one year reprieve. Guess I will need to pay the full $199 next time. But this service can truly be a life saver .... and I speak from experience.

Be careful, I did this last year following the links the this announcement then was denied. ????

Not sure what you mean? Denied?

They refused by rebate saying I purchased from the wrong vendor?? I had followed the links provided??