Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1002538 - 12/20/17 03:14 AM Re: December SECFF Lunch Ride [Re: Endobobdds]  
Bernie Offline
Bernie  Offline

Jax, FL
Originally Posted by Endobobdds
Originally Posted by terryofperry
Hmmm.

As one who grew up and spent 42 years in South Florida I can see where a heated seat may come in handy as anything below 70°F was considered a severe cold front. However, posting that said seat was not properly working would be akin to posting my Lear Jet pilot had a cold today which prevented him from flying me to see the Northern Lights tonight, in either case one should refrain from posting such tragedy as the masses just cannot relate to the inconvenience. ......,.

Terry. .

Your are right Terry! Hard to feel sorry for you Florida riders!

We had snow in DC this past week and last week my furnace heat exchanger went out with a carbon monoxide scare at our home. I borrowed a few space heaters and had multiple overloads and circuit breaks during the very cold night before the next day when I could get help with the furnace. frown

I am sorry to hear about your problems with your furnace and I am glad your carbon monoxide detector warned you of the very dangerous and possible deadly situation.
Unfortunately this can be a common problem on older furnaces and/or gas or fuel oil heated appliances.
Of course this doesn’t really have anything to do with my problem with my brand new motorcycle. If you sell me a heated seat and do not give me the option to opt out of this option, than I will fully expect it do operate as advertised, regardless of who the manufacturer is or regardless of how warm it is where I live.
I believe if you would buy a car or truck in DC or Colorado or Alaska and it is equipped with a heater, I am sure you would fully expect it to keep you warm, even if it is only 50 F degrees outdoors.
I hope you all have a safe and happy Holiday season.

Bernie
Jax, FL
2018 R1200RT, Alpinweiss, starting out fresh.
2007 R1200RT, Double Silver 188,700 Smiles, SOLD
2000 R1100RT, Opal 104,000 Smiles, SOLD
BMW-MOA, BMW-RA,
AMA, BMW-NEF,
#1002541 - 12/20/17 03:44 AM Re: December SECFF Lunch Ride [Re: Bernie]  
Bud Online
95% of an RT
Bud  Online
95% of an RT

Southern Illinois
Expectations lead to disappointments. whistle

95% of an RT.

I haven't had too many Beemers, I just don't have enough time.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4