Rock solid dependability, easy maintenance, unrivaled comfort and 1200cc's of giddyup!
This has been my daily driver for the past 5 years. We had a couple of kids and now I have to grow up and drive a cage.
It's loaded with farkles:
- Electrically adjustable aftermarket CalSci windscreen (replaced with aftermarket metal support arms)
- Heated handgrips
- Cruise control
- Anti-Lock, Servo-Assisted Brakes
- 2 accessory outlets
- BMR copilot accessory shelf (with 3 Ram Mount balls)
- Garmin GPS w/Lifetime Map updates
- XM radio
- Wired for Escort radar detector
- AmpliRider audio amp (connects XM, Radar Detector audio out & aux input to one headphone jack)
- Hella Halogen Fog Lamps
- Sargent Seats (Heated, but not wired in)
- Bakup backrest
- Fold-out Sahara Highway Pegs
- Engine cylinder head guards
- Ceramic-coated exhaust system
- 3M covered front surfaces
- BMW click-in tank bag
- Givi 49L top case
- Alarm system
...And the best part:
A CUP HOLDER. It's my favorite.
Maintenance is up-to-date, comes with 5 new oil filters, crush washers, 2 new air filters, front axle tool and spark plug puller.
New tires (less than 300 mi on both)
Never wrecked, but dropped on right side.
Fuel strip inoperable.
Call/text with questions or to set up a meeting.
Please see cl ad for pictures: