IGNORED

Bakery Quest - 2016/17 Hacking the US with the kid and dogs

szurszewski

Looks like Harley enjoyed his walk on the beach!

As you know, he is good at enjoying things - he doesn't have a lot of skills, but that's definitely one of them.

As sort of "for now" wrap up, I don't want to say our trip is over because, well, like that Whitesnake guy, we still haven't found what we're looking for, but I think it's fair to say we are officially on travel hiatus.

We have bunkered down with my dad and stepmom in Olympia, WA just a few miles from my mom and a few more from my mom's mom. Jeremiah is thrilled to be going back to "real school" starting tomorrow morning (gets to ride the bus and everything - which was a key factor in the which-school decision making process), I'm doing my best not to have to get a real job and Laura is trying to figure out what we're up to next. The plan is to be here through the Spring semester and then see where we go/what we do after that.

In the meantime, if you come across a bakery in need of new owners or anything else interesting in the baking/lodging/travel/moto themed areas, don't be a stranger.

...and if you're in the PNW, do look us up - we'd love to go for a ride!

josh

Now that was a ride! :clap: Good luck in finding the right place but, it sounds like home is close at hand. :thumbsup: All I've seen and read, BMW mechanic. :read::grin:

Pat

Thanks for taking us along on an epic adventure. :thumbsup: Nicol and I are glad we could be a small part of it. And really glad we have some new friends. :wave: Waiting on the sequel. :lurk:

Now that was a ride! :clap: Good luck in finding the right place but, it sounds like home is close at hand. :thumbsup: All I've seen and read, BMW mechanic. :read::grin:

Pat

Thanks for reading along :)

Thanks for taking us along on an epic adventure. :thumbsup: Nicol and I are glad we could be a small part of it. And really glad we have some new friends. :wave: Waiting on the sequel. :lurk:

Friends are good to have :) and whatever else we found or didn't in the last year (or so) we certainly met a lot of great people. Even if some of them do spell their names oddly. ;)