IGNORED

Wheel fitting tool

AnotherLee

Meh, I don't get it. Put the bike in a gear, put the wheel on the lip, rotate until holes line up, put bolt in....that'll be $19 please.

What you really need to try is putting a 37" tire with steel wheel on a jeep while on the downward side of a crag, oh, and that's by your self,....piece of cake.

Joe Frickin' Friday
No idea how I lived without it for 300k miles.

Because your stubborn and wanted the $19.00 for Starbucks coffee? :D

:java: Hi Marty! :rofl:

Coffee? Or maybe ammo...

(spotted on Marty's bike at the Un a few years ago)

2015-06-wisconsin-unrally-041-M.jpg

Saw that sticker somewhere in Oregon and couldn't resist. Still have the 3 panniers from the 12GS on a shelf in my garage. Many wonderful memories from viewing the stickers. Have added 7 more on the 7GS so the party isn't over yet.

No idea how I lived without it for 300k miles.

Because your stubborn and wanted the $19.00 for Starbucks coffee? :D

:java: Hi Marty! :rofl:

Coffee? Or maybe ammo...

Afternoon Mitch

Then you might like this/

Black Rifle Coffee

I use one also and find it helps my aging arms. I usually rotate the rear hub until the bolt hole is at the top and then I insert the Wunderlich tool. I use to install without the tool but find installing with the tool much easier.

I had one for our Volvo wagon (that liked to have the tires rotated every 2500 miles so the awd system would stay happy) and really appreciated it. On the bike I just stick a lug bolt through the spacer and wheel - two spacers on the LT actually - and it works pretty well.

Meh, I don't get it. Put the bike in a gear, put the wheel on the lip, rotate until holes line up, put bolt in....that'll be $19 please.

What you really need to try is putting a 37" tire with steel wheel on a jeep while on the downward side of a crag, oh, and that's by your self,....piece of cake.

I have one but never use it.

gordiet: "I have one but never use it."

gordiet: According to your profile, you don't have a bike it would work on.

Wunderlich:

Note: This tool is for use on R1100, R1150 and K models up to 2005. Not designed for the new R1200 or new generation K models.

So sad you're missing out on such a useful tool ! If you like, you can come over some time and take my rear tire off and on a few times! :rofl: